We like to start every engagement by learning about the problem at hand. This means we don’t come in with a pre-set toolbox. In other words, we are not the types who carry hammers and then see nails everywhere. However, there are some principles we follow in our work:
1. We will talk to your customers, whether there are a few of them (B2B) or many of them (B2C).
2. We will “talk” to your data. We will interrogate your data. However, we promise that we won’t interrogate your customers.
3. We will search the outside world for information, talk to experts, understand trends and connect the dots.
4. We will experiment, learn and iterate. We don’t believe in spending endless hours in the “lab” developing ideas. Instead, we will quickly prototype (or “pretotype” (pretend prototype) ) the ideas we develop together, quickly take them to the customers and market test them, and then iterate.
5. We will leave you with a tangible output. This is unlikely to be a powerpoint. It’s more likely to be a market-tested pretotype.